Pages

3.14.2013

1, 2, 3.

Lots of stuff happening, 2 zines I contributed to are premiering this week...
-----

SAD GIRLS:





From the always-genius mind of Leah Goren, the second issue of Sad Girls.

The theme for this issue was plants, and I did some mycology-inspired girls (technically fungi, but who cares). There are some really amazing contributors involved in this zine, definitely go buy it ASAP before it's sold out!

--------

Making It:


A new zine curated by Aria McManus, with a really diverse group of contributors from all mediums and backgrounds. The first ever issue launches at Printed Matter in NYC on March 22nd, 6-8pm, or buy it online here. Limited edition of 250 copies, so grab it fast.

(My contribution is top secret until you buy it--but I'll give you a hint: it involves a creepy priest.)

--------

SOI:

Lastly, I'm excited to say I've got a piece in the Society of Illustrators Student Scholarship Competition again, this time for 2013:



This is from a series of 10 "Commandments" drawings that I did for a Parsons class. I'll put the rest of the series up soon, but "To Covet" is apparently the most popular sin. At SOI, anyway...


------

More to come, soon!